The 2015 Air Quality in the Southwest Forum was held on June 23, 2015, at Pima Association of governments, 1 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ
- 2015 Air Quality Forum Agenda (1MB pdf)
- 2015 Air Quality Forum Presentations (12MB pdf)
- Individual Presentation links
- EPA’s Proposed New Ozone Standards Krishna Viswanathan, Sr. Policy Advisor, Air Quality Policy Div., EPA-OAR-OAQPS
- Air Quality Status for Pima County, Beth Gorman, Sr. Program Manager, PDEQ
- Possible Implications for Permitting, Rupesh Patel, Air Permit Manager, PDEQ
- The 2015 Ozone Standard – Impacts for Industry Eddie Al-Rayes, Principal, Trinity Consultants, Inc.
- Developing a Periodic Emissions Inventory for Ozone Precursors Bob Downing, Emissions Inventory Unit Mgr, Maricopa Cty, Air Quality Dept.
- 2011 Wildfire and Meteorology Impacts on Ozone Concentrations in Maricopa Nonattainment Area, Taejoo Shin, Air Quality Modeling Program Manager, MAG
- EPA’s Proposed Clean Power Plan and Economic Impacts Stanley Reynolds, Eller Professor of Economics, University of Arizona
- TEP’s Diversification Plan, Erik Bakken, Sr. Director, Transmission Strategy and Environmental Svcs, TEP
- EPA’s Ozone Related Planning Requirements, Krishna Viswanathan, Sr. Policy Advisor, Air Quality Policy Div., EPA-OAR-OAQPS
- Scenario Planning in the 2045 Regional Transportation Plan, Patrick Hartley, Sr. Transportation Planner, PAG
- Industrial Control Measures, Bryce Cooke, Sr., Environmental Air Scientist and Eric Werner, Environmental Engineer, Freeport McMoRan
This free, all-day conference featured speakers from local, state and national organizations and focus on air quality-related topics such as ozone, particulate matter, regional haze and greenhouse gases encompassing industry, government and transportation perspectives.
For details, contact Susanne Cotty at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 792-1093.