Request for Proposals/ Regionally Significant Routes Study
Closed April 12, 2012 at 3:00pm
Pima Association of Governments (PAG) seeks proposals from qualified professional firms or individuals, either singly or through a joint venture with others, to develop a Regionally Significant Routes Study (Study). The Study will review existing State planning routes as well as identify new state and regional routes and provide timing and classification recommendations.
PAG desires an innovative and a regionally oriented approach to the Study that leads to regional adoption, as well as jurisdictional adoption, as appropriate, of recommendations that address the appropriate disposition for existing state routes, identification of new state routes and regional routes, including definitions of a regional route classification as it relates to the regional programming process.
- Questions regarding this RFP are to be submitted to PAG in writing to the attention of Teresa Ruiz at (520) 620-6981(fax), or by email at: Truiz@pagnet.org. Questions will be accepted until 2:00 P.M. (Mountain time) on March 26, 2012. Proposers are encouraged to submit their questions as early as possible to allow PAG adequate time to prepare accurate and comprehensive responses, which will be posted on PAG's website. PAG will hold a pre-proposal meeting on April 2, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. in PAG's 5th floor conference room (177 N. Church Ave., Tucson, 85701) to answer all questions submitted up to that time and any other questions brought to the meeting. It is the responsibility of potential candidates to monitor the web postings to ensure they have all of the up-to-date information on the proposal requirements.
- All proposals must be received by PAG on or before April 12, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. Proposals will be opened at 3:15 p.m. PAG reserves the right to disqualify any and all proposals, which are not in accordance with the prescribed requirements of this RFP.
- The award of a contract for this project is anticipated to occur around May 30, 2012. All activities described in this scope of work are expected to be completed by June 30, 2013.
- All questions regarding this RFP should be directed to Teresa Ruiz, PAG Procurement Officer, at (520) 792-1093, ext 438, email email@example.com.
- RFP Word or pdf
- Scope Word or pdf
- Appendix B Word or pdf (added 04/09/2012)
- Appendix C Excel or pdf (added 04/09/2012)
- Appendix D Word or pdf
- Published Legal Notice Word or pdf
- Pre-proposal Questions and Answers pdf (added 04/10/2012)
- Blank PAG Contract Broiler Plate Word or pdf (added 04/10/2012)
Additional Information Added 03/28/2012
- Major Streets and Routes Plans for the jurisdictions within the PAG planning area.
- PAG Southeast Arterial Study
- PAG Loop Rd. Study
- PAG 2040 RTP
- ADOT bqAZ
- ADOT What Moves You Arizona
- PAG Long-Range Transit Plan
- ADOT Southern Pinal and Northern Pima Corridors Definition Study
- ADOT SR-77 Oracle Road Multimodal Corridor Profile Study
- Imagine Greater Tucson
- Prior PAG Regionally Significant Route Study (not adopted)
RFP Vanpool Service Provider
The Pima Association of Governments (PAG) seeks proposals from qualified professional firms or individuals, either singly or through a joint venture with others, to secure a single vanpool service provider to operate and market a county-wide commuter vanpool program known as Sun RideShare Vanpool Program. The goal of the vanpool program is to provide a cost effective means of transportation to local commuters so as to reduce air pollution, traffic congestion and energy consumption. The Sun Rideshare Vanpool Program is available to any commuters traveling to a work site in Pima County.
- RFP word or pdf
- Legal Notice word or pdf
- Scope of Work word or pdf
- Appendix B word or pdf
- Appendix C pdf
- Appendix D word or pdf
- PAG Contract Blank word or pdf
- Questions and Answers (added 02/11/2013) pdf
- 2008 VPSI Contract (added 02/12/2013) pdf
- Received Proposals (posted 04/19/2013)
The service provider will operate and administer a capital lease program, as described herein, for which the service provider will supply the required vehicles, as well as insure and maintain these vehicles. The service provider will assist in vanpool formation and oversight and be responsible for driver authorization, billing and fare collection. PAG will offer the selected service provider a three year agreement with two possible one year extensions for a maximum of five years. This project will be managed by PAG.
Questions regarding this RFP are to be submitted to PAG in writing by e-mail or fax to the attention of Teresa Ruiz at (520) 620-6981(fax), or by e-mail at: TRuiz@pagnet.org. Questions will be accepted until 2:00 P.M. (local time) on February 5, 2013. Proposers are encouraged to submit their questions as early as possible to allow PAG adequate time to prepare accurate and comprehensive responses. It is the responsibility of potential candidates to monitor the Web postings to ensure they have all up-to-date information on the proposal requirements.
All proposals must be received by PAG on or before 2:00 p.m. February 21, 2013. Proposals will be opened at 3:00 p.m. PAG reserves the right to disqualify any and all proposals.
Pima Association of Governments
177 N. Church Ave., Suite 405
Tucson, AZ 85701
Phone: (520) 792-1093
Fax: (520) 620-6981
©Pima Association of Governments | 177 N Church Ave, Suite 405, Tucson, AZ 85701 | Telephone (520) 792-1093, FAX (520) 620-6981